1. Full payment of the session fee confirms your photography session with Bambini Photography and it is due in advance and it is non-refundable.
2. Copyright of all images created during the session is assigned to Bambini Photography and shall not be reproduced in any way without a written consent from Bambini Photography. Should you prefer your images not to be used for our promotional purposes, please kindly inform us at the time of booking.
3. Order must be made within 7 days.
4. The prices agreed upon confirmation will be held firm until 30 days after the shoot and is subject to change without prior notice thereafter.
5. Bambini Photography is not liable for print/product quality that is not order through Bambini Photography
6. All orders must be paid in full in advance.
7. Order must be made within 30 days from the session after which, the images will be placed into archival system for a further 30 days. Bambini Photography shall be released of any responsibility or liability for the safe-keeping of the images after the 60 days.
8. While Bambini Photography uses the professional equipment and maintain them to the best of our ability, in the event of unforeseen equipment failure, Bambini Photography will offer a re-shoot at a mutually agreed time.
9. We seek client’s cooperation to put their photography/video devices (eg. tablets, phones, cameras) away while in session.
10. 100% satisfaction guaranteed. If you are not 100% pleased with the outcome, we are happy to offer a reshoot* within 2 weeks from your session or your money refunded. That has never happen before, but you know it is there if you need it. *For a complete reshoot, the final deliverables will be based on the second shoot.
11. We agree to be contacted in the future for news and promotion by Bambini Photography and its partners and I understand that I can opt out anytime.
Punctuality and reschedule policy:
- As much as we would like to be flexible, most of the time, our busy schedules may not allow us to provide extension of session time. We hope to give our clients more, so we do seek our clients understanding by arriving ~5 minutes ahead from the scheduled time for the session. Photographer may, at their discretion, provide some additional session time should they have more flexible schedule on the day.
- In the unlikely event that clients are late for more than 35 minutes from the booked time, regrettably, the session will be cancelled and paid session fees will be forfeited.
- Reschedule is possible if anyone in the family is sick but would appreciate advance notice as much as possible. Reschedule is subject to photographer’s and studio’s availability. If it rains at or near the time of the scheduled outdoor session, the session will be rescheduled.
- We would appreciate if clients let us know if they need the final products by a certain date at the time of booking so we can advise on the possibility of meeting the expected date.
- We seek client’s cooperation to put their photography/video devices (eg. tablets, phones, cameras) away while in session.
- The non-printable and watermarked unedited web proofs will be emailed to you around 3 days from shoot for selecting your order at the comfort of your home.
- Further editing/enhancements of your selected images will take another 5 days.
- Print orders will generally take 1-2 weeks to be ready and will be sent to you once its all ready.
- Express order (within 48 hours) may be available at $50 extra (subject to availability).