As you witness your belly swells, you find your heart swells with so much love with each passing day.
A feeling that is familiar to those who have experienced and are in the moment experiencing motherhood.
Maternity photoshoot became a new concept ever since 1995 when Vanity Fair had Demi Moore looking all glorious with her belly swelling on its cover page. It was an overnight sensation that sparked the talk about a new age of photography, breaking barriers and gave rise to the prominence of maternity photoshoot.
A photographer’s experience in Posing, Lighting, Styling and their Sensitivity towards the changes in your body are things that make an enjoyable maternity photoshoot.
With over 500 maternity photoshoots, there is no doubt that our photographers at Bambini have a tip or two in capturing the special time of your life.
We have done many different types of maternity images from ‘Land’ to ‘Water’, Studio to Outdoor, – from Classic to Modern, Dark & Moody to Light & Airy, Monotone to Colourful… We are sure you will find something that suits what you have in mind…
And of course, not forgetting our most recent introduction of our Maternity Milk Bath Photography, which you can do a combination of studio ‘Land’ shots with the family; followed by relaxing in nourishing Milk Bath in the tub on the second half of the shoot all done in the studio. Bambini Photography is the only studio in Singapore doing Maternity studio and milkbath in one session. All you need to do is let us know in advanced if you like to add on Milk Bath to your Maternity Photoshoot. Just turn up, relax and leave the rest to us. Take a Peek at a Milk Bath Photoshoot we did in collaboration with Bells and Birds.
Top Tips to a Successful Maternity Photoshoot
1. Browse through our extensive maternity photoshoot gallery and let us know what you love for us to create for you. Still at loss, check out Bambini Photography’s Most Requested Maternity Shots.
2. The best time for a photoshoot is between 33-36 weeks of your pregnancy.
3. Get that manicure, whip your hair into shape, apply light makeup and you will look your best! Need help with this? Hair and make up artist can be arranged for you if you need.
4. Not sure what to wear? To bare or not to bare? It’s your shoot and your call. Here are the 8 Tips to Dressing Your Bump for the Photoshoot. Our female photographers can help you along to get the best…
5. Don’t Know how to pose? Here are some maternity photography posing guide that you can practice before the shoot.
6. Have your other half and kids join you for a fun and memorable session.
7. Do bring a few memorable items like an ultrasound image of your baby, tiny booties or any family heirloom
8. Let our female maternity photographers help you to feel confident by guiding you on poses, styling your shoot to get our very own Bambini’s signature look and playing with lighting to show your best. We want to leave you with smiles, knowing that you have gotten the best with us…
9. Don’t stress yourself, discuss with us! Most importantly have fun and enjoy yourself during the photoshoot!
Everybody’s pregnancy journey experience is unique; every pregnancy is also different. We believe in Memory Preservation at special times like these be it your first, 2nd or your last pregnancy. There is only a short window of opportunity to get these shots in your life. Ask yourself, “If Not Now, Then When?”
Our friendly photographers are always ready to work closely with you in getting what you want…
If you are contemplating and want to have a chat, do feel free to drop by our studio to have a chat with anyone of our friendly team; or email us at email@example.com.
One of our Client’s Story:
“We had an awesome maternity cum family photoshoot with Bambini. All queries with regards to shooting day, attires, photos selection, special upgrade packages etc. were addressed promptly and the staffs are also nice & warm.
On the shooting day, our photographer Fatilyn has managed to capture all the precious moments in freeze frames. I can see joy, I can see love, I can see bliss in the pix. She also managed to capture my 2 elder kids’ cheeky moments. Friends have commented that there are so much love in the photos. And the service is really fast, I get to view the 100+ drafts on the same day of the shooting! We even manage to get their goodwill services for additional editing on some of the photos as per our request.
Conclusion: love, love the photos outcome. Price is reasonable too & it feels comfortable doing the maternity shots as the photographer is very professional. Highly recommended to all friends out there & will definitely come back again for our future shoots.” – Felicia
Still need more convincing? CLICK HERE FOR MORE CLIENT STORIES