1 DAY MATERNITY PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP
The One Day Maternity Photography Workshop offer technical and hands on learning experience in the genre of maternity photography.
At the end of the course, you’ll be able to light and pose subjects to create classic and contemporary maternity portraits in a studio environment.
This will help you understand maternity photography better in order to create better images of expectant women; and allow you to expand your skills to extend your business genre to include Maternity Photography.
– Introduction to Maternity Photography
– Simple One Light Lighting for Maternity Portraits
– Back-lighting for Maternity Portraits
– Posing of Expectant Women
– Hands-on demo with your learning partners
You will be introduced to camera Manual Mode, lights and camera settings that we love to use for maternity photoshoots. Learning to ‘see’ the light and using simple lighting set ups to achieve side lighting, sihoulette lighting, soft and airy lighting. This includes learning how to pose expectant mothers. The course will be interactive where you get to experiment test out the lights to achieve the effects your are looking for.
THIS WORKSHOP IS PERFECT FOR:
- Photographers who are looking to further their photography career by learning a new genre of photography.
- Stay at home parents who loves photography and are looking to pick up a new skill to potentially turn it into a new career to achieve work life balance.
- Amateur Photographers looking to learn to create images using studio lighting.
DATE: TBC (express your interest below)
LOCATION: BAMBINI PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO
62 Ubi Road 1 #10-24, Oxley Bizhub 2, Singapore 408734
TIME: 9AM – 5PM (with 1 hour lunch breaks)
- Light refreshments will be provided
- Hands on practice on managing equipment to get the desired effect
- Private continued education through Dedicated Facebook group
WHAT TO BRING:
- DSLR or Mirrorless camera that has manual control
- Either 24-70 or a 50mm lens
- Memory cards, camera charger
- Notepad and pen
TOTAL COST OF TRAINING/TRAINEE: