1.A minimum of 50% deposit of the session fee confirms the photography session with Bambini Photography and it is due in advance and non-refundable. Balance is due on the day of the photoshoot.
2. Copyright of all images created during the session belongs to Bambini Photography. Bambini Photography releases usage rights to client for the original intended usage purposes only. Any usage beyond the original intended purpose require a written release from Bambini Photography. Bambini Photography reserves the rights to use the images created from the session in any manner that we deem suitable without any further correspondence. Should you like us to keep your images private, please write to us at the point of booking.
3. Order must be made within 7 days.
4. The prices agreed upon confirmation will be held firm until 30 days after the shoot and is subject to change without prior notice thereafter.
5. Bambini Photography is not liable for print/product quality that is not order through Bambini Photography
6. All orders must be paid in full in advance.
7. Order must be made within 30 days from the session after which, the images will be placed into archival system for a further 30 days. Bambini Photography shall be released of any responsibility or liability for the safe-keeping of the images after the 60 days. Images will be purged after 90 days.
8. While Bambini Photography uses the professional equipment and maintain them to the best of our ability, in the event of unforeseen equipment failure, Bambini Photography will offer a re-shoot at a mutually agreed time.
9. We seek client’s cooperation to put their photography/video devices (eg. tablets, phones, cameras) away while in session.
10. 100% satisfaction guaranteed. If you are not 100% pleased with the outcome, we are happy to offer a reshoot* within 2 weeks from your session. *For a complete reshoot, the final deliverables will be based on the 2nd shoot.
11. We agree to be contacted in the future for news and promotion by Bambini Photography and its partners and I understand that I can opt out anytime.
Punctuality and reschedule policy:
We value our time as well as yours and in order to offer you the best experience, do ensure everyone arrive at least 9 minutes ahead of schedule. By arriving slightly earlier, it allow your family to settle in and children to warm up before the session for best result. In the unfortunate event that you would need to arrive later than your scheduled time for whatever reason, your shoot will be shorter and result in lesser deliverables. Extension may not be possible due to our photographer/studio’s scheduling.
- In the unlikely event that clients are late for more than 35 minutes from the booked time, regrettably, the session will be cancelled and paid session fees will be forfeited.
- Reschedule is possible if anyone in the family is sick but would appreciate advance notice as much as possible. Reschedule is subject to photographer’s and studio’s availability.
- We would appreciate if clients let us know if they need the final products by a certain date at the time of booking so we can advise on the possibility of meeting the expected date.
- We seek client’s cooperation to put their photography/video devices (eg. tablets, phones, cameras) away while in session.
- The non-printable and watermarked unedited web proofs will be emailed to you around 3 days from shoot; for selecting your order at the comfort of your home.
- Further editing/enhancements of your selected images will take another 5 working days.
- Print orders will generally take 1-2 weeks to be ready and will be sent to you once its all ready.
- Express order (within 48 hours) may be available at $50 extra (subject to availability).